What an amazing success we had in 2014 – it was a sold out, record breaking year for the 10th annual Tour des Chutes. We are so fortunate to have support from thousands of cyclists, runners, sponsors, volunteers and the entire community, working hard to help children and adult cancer survivors. Our abundant thanks to all of you. We hope to see you next year – remember to register early!
Online Registration will open in May!
Come to Sunnyside Sports (930 NW Newport Ave, Bend, OR) Thurs, July 9th, 4-7:00 PM or Fri, July 10th, 11 AM -7:00 PM. If room for the Ride still available you may register onsite beginning at 5:30 AM. High Lakes Elementary School. Runners may also walk up on Saturday morning – come early!
Participation is limited to 1500 cyclists and 150 runners, so register EARLY to be sure not to miss out on all the festivities!
2015 Event Info:
- Adult: $50
- Child: (15 & under) $20
- Family Rate: 2 adults and up to 4 Kids 15 & under: $110
- After July 1st, please add $10 to individual registration rate and $20 to family rate.
- Adult: $25.00
- Child: (15 & under): $10.00
- Family Rate: 2 adults and up to 4 kids 15 & under: $50.00
- Online registration will close at 11:59 PM Wednesday, July 9th.
- Entry fee includes 1 lunch. Additional lunch tickets may be purchased at $10.00 each. Purchase with registration or at Packet Pick Up. Entry also includes a complimentary beer at each participating event. Join the pre-event party on Friday night at Worthy Brewing and the Post-Ride Celebration at NW Crossing Farmer’s Market from 2 – 4 pm.
- Register early! We have filled up the past 2 years and had to turn away hopeful participants. If you plan to “walk-up” to the event to register, please be there before 8:00 AM for the shorter rides and 10:00 AM for the run.
2015 Tour des Chutes Cotton Tee: $15.00 – Men’s, Women’s, Youth will be available for purchase at packet pick up and on event day.
2014 Tour des Chutes Primal Design Cycling Jersey: $85.00 – Place order by April 20th. EXCEPTION: Jerseys will be available to try on for sizing at our May 1st Kick Off party. Order that evening and jersey is guaranteed to be available for you at packet pick up.
- Please order jerseys at time of registration. A very limited number will be available for purchase at Packet Pick-Up.
- We will also take orders for jerseys on the day of event, July 12th, 2014 for delivery 6-8 weeks later.
- Jersey fit is snug. Order one size larger if you prefer a bit more room.